Friday, June 29, 2007

leaving...

there are so many emotions inside of me right now.

i just finished my final and i am headed home to finished packing my suitcases and then catching a bus to madrid....where i will then fly to Italy and ultimately Romania.

please pray for safety.

i wish i had time to type more, and i wish i could explain all the is in my heart and my head.

this place has come to mean so very much to me.

needless to say these next few days are going to be full of intense emotions.

please also pray that the Lord will prepare me for Romania.

much love

1 comment:

Lauren Brown said...

emily, it just sounds like you had the most amazing experiences and opportunites in sevilla. i cannot wait to hear all about them!

have an amaaaazing time in italy and romania, cant wait to see you soon, my friend!